Rachel Todd, MA.
Marriage and Family Therapy, EMDR and DBT trained.
Rachel (she/her) works with individuals and couples and is passionate about holding a safe and mindful space for growth and healing. She uses a strength-based, person-centered approach to facilitate self-awareness, meaning making, radical acceptance and positive change. Rachel draws from narrative, cognitive behavioral, and solution focused therapies and embraces both a systemic and holistic lens. She will work alongside you to develop a unique and tailored treatment plan to help reach your goals.
Although Rachel is not an art therapist, art holds a special place in her life. She comes from a family of artists and received an art degree from Hamline University. She enjoys painting and drawing and incorporates elements of creativity into the therapeutic process.
Rachel completed her master’s degree in Marriage and Family therapy from Saint Mary’s University and is working towards licensure under the supervision of Heather Matson, LMFT, ATR-BC. She is trained in EMDR and DBT and is currently completing the AIR Network training from the Air Network Institute. Rachel is a certified yoga teacher and is happy to discuss how yoga and/or meditation interventions may fit into your care plan.
Education, Trainings, Affiliations:
- Master of Arts, Marriage and Family Therapy, Saint Mary’s University, Minneapolis, MN
- Member, American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- EMDR Trained through the Midwest Center for EMDR Training and Therapy
- DBT Trained through Katelyn Baxter-Musser, LCSW, CDBT
- Certified Yoga Teacher, Corepower Yoga, Saint Louis Park, MN
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and Art, Hamline University, Saint Paul, MN