Art of counseling is hiring Mental Health Professionals/Practitioners/Art Therapists that are looking to join a eclectic group private practice in St. Paul, MN. Art of Counseling, pllc is a psychotherapy group that provides a blend of art, relational, DBT, AIR and trauma informed therapies. Our therapists collaborate with individuals in developing a holistic lens, giving a unique perspective to the human experience, leading to emotional healing through the power of storytelling and creative expression.
The Mental Health Therapist provides individual, group and family therapy, performs diagnostic assessments, and guides the coordination of services. Develops individual treatment plans in conjunction with the client and other individuals as indicated. Provides mental health services and supports to assist clients achieve their resilience and recovery goals. In addition, this position also assumes all responsibilities of an independently licensed professional, including managing scheduling, reports, and approvals for all assessment and treatment documents. Pre-licensed practitioners will assume similar above responsibilities with supervision from a state approved supervisor fro LPCC or LMFT and Art Therapy Clinical Supervisor.
The schedule is flexible, group private practice hours are generally including some evenings. Weekends are also available.
- Master’s Degree in Behavioral Sciences or Psychology related field.
- Must be qualified as a Mental Health Professional maintaining a LICSW, LP, LPCC, or LMFT license. Or in supervision to complete the requirements for obtaining a professional License.
- Therapists who are registered in one of the following creative therapies (Art, Music, Drama, Poetry, Play, etc.) or working toward a creative art therapies registration.
- Therapists with a strong multi-cultural awareness, and LGBQT+ community friendly.
- Therapists who are trained in or have experience in trauma informed therapies, like: AIR Network and EMDR, etc.
- Therapists who are multi-lingual or know ASL.
- Therapists who are DBT trained or willing to become trained in DBT.
Full time and Part time spots are available.
Heather Matson, MA, LMFT, ATR-BC, ATCS
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Board Certified Registered Art Therapist, Art Therapy Clinical Supervisor, MN state approved LPCC and LMFT supervisor.
Art of Counseling, pllc. 275 4th St. E. #301, St Paul 55101
Office Voice Mail:(651) 318-0109 Fax: (651) 344-0515