with Estefania Alvarez-Zumarraga, MA, ATR-P
A safe space for adults to express themselves through the making, sharing, and therapeutic processing of art pieces.
Open to all levels of expertise!
Benefits of this group
- nurtures social and emotional health
- promotes relaxation, self-esteem and focus
- safe space for emotional sharing
- practice cognitive skills such as planning and problem-solving
- Exploration with various art materials
Time: 6 weeks
November 1st to December 6th
1:00p.m. to 3:00p.m.
*I can mail out art materials one week before the first day of group if needed.