THURSDAYS FROM 1:00 – 2:30PM JANUARY 14TH – JUNE 24TH
Details: This is a 24 week, virtual DBT group. Together we will learn skills for Mindfulness, Emotion Regulation, Distress Tolerance, and Interpersonal Effectiveness. In addition, we will learn WHY these skills are helpful in managing intense emotions while improving the relationships we have with ourselves and others.
Starting Monday January 11 @ 5pm-6:30pm and presented on ZOOM.
Introduction to Integrating Food as Medicine.
January 5th, 12-1pm, 4 weeks
with Estefania Alvarez-Zumarraga, MA, ATR-P
A safe space for adults to express themselves through the making, sharing, and therapeutic processing of art pieces.
Open to all levels of expertise!
Benefits of this group
- nurtures social and emotional health
- promotes relaxation, self-esteem and focus
- safe space for emotional sharing
- practice cognitive skills such as planning and problem-solving
- Exploration with various art materials
Time: 6 weeks
November 1st to December 6th
1:00p.m. to 3:00p.m.
*I can mail out art materials one week before the first day of group if needed.